Ocean Pro Tach Gauge : Black
Ocean Pro Marines tachometers are suitable for all kinds of tach sensors which display the rotation speed of the engine. The gauge uses a moving-magnet principle to drive the needle, featuring great endurance and anti-vibration. All Ocean Pro gauges are waterproof, rain-proof, dust proof, and anti-fogging.
Ocean Pro LCD Tachometer Gauge : Marine/Boat Meter
- Gauge Type : Tachometer
- Working Voltage : 12/24V
- Indicating Range : 0-8000 RPM
- Material : Stainless Steel, PVC, Glass
- Color : Black
- Diameter : 3 1/2"
- Working voltage : 9 - 32VDC
- Working current : ≤ 100mA
- Operating temperature : -30° - 75°
- Storage temperature : -40° - 85°
- 2 Stroke Speed Ratio : Ratio is equal to cylinder number
- 4 Stoke Speed Ratio : Ratio is equal to half of the cylinder number
- Package Includes : Tachometer, Standard Cable, Voltage Dropping Resistance Line, Manual
- Use : Marine/Boat Meter
1. Cut a hole in the panel (of your console or dash panel) with a diameter of 3 3/8". Insert gauge into the hole.
2. After the instrument is mounted in the panel, screw down with a fixed ring.
3. Connect the wires so that the instrument housing is directly connected to the 12/24v power supply.
4. Insert wire harness, ensuring that it is firmly locked in.